Sorry it has been a while since I put anything up but what can I say, we're boring. Neil and I have been busy doing the work thing. Both still like our jobs. Neil will be traveling at the end of the month, or so we are told. I am also doing some traveling starting tomorrow. I am heading to Boston for a weekend of girl fun. I have absolutely no clue what I am doing but I am VERY EXCITED about it. I am super excited about some cool weather, it was over 95 today, what the heck man, it's October.
Neil had a BBQ at work so he asked that I dazzle the guys with some cupcakes from the coolest cupcake book ever. That is a platter of them, not pasta. They came out good, I didn't try one but am told they tasted good also.
Nathan joined ROTC this year. He is enjoying it. For his community service, they to work the Padres games handing out stuff. We got a really cool bag, wish it said Sox but oh well. The picture is of him with his friend who he recruited. It was about 6:15 this morning so sorry if it is too dark. There is a pic of Ashley at a small car show. Thought it was funny how small that car is. The last pictures are of our cakes (mine and Nate's). He turned fourteen and I turned twenty one. We found this oh so yummy shop called " Nothing Bundt Cakes". YUM-O
1 comment:
Hello
Great pic's. See you soon, and can we agree that what happens in Boston doesn't appear on this Blog!!!
Lola
Post a Comment